The Jindara Duplicity Freestanding heater has been designed to provide maximum exposure to the flames dancing within the heater through its ‘twin’ panoramic bayview glass doors. This exciting vision of warmth and comfort can now be viewed and enjoyed from either side of the room.
- Unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for “total burn” over both glass doors.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Two one-piece ambient bayview glass windows.
- Two quality three-speed fans designed for greater air movement.
- Self cleaning glass doors on both sides.
- Strong 6mm thick firebox.
- Firebrick lining on the side walls of the firebox which enhances combustion efficiency.
- 8mm Baffle Plate.
- Complies to Standards AS/NZS 4012/4013/(2014).
Log Length 670mm