The Signature lump charcoal are pieces greater than 80mm. However, due to transport and handling, smaller pieces can eventuate. This product is an excellent source of long burning heat and is popular for use in Smokers and Ceramic style BBQ's. Other uses include firepit, internal heating stove or camp fires as a source of warmth and fuel. This product is excels for low and slow cooks.
- Easy to light (especially when a charcoal chimney is used)
- Clear burning – no smoke
- Long lasting – the density of Gidgee wood produces charcal with a long burn time
- Exceptional even heat delivery
- Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents – it gives off carbon monoxide which can kill you
- Never use charcoal in a gas or electric oven or stove
- Keep children clear of both charcoal fires, hot surfaces and ash